The Saturday before Thanksgiving, Ann and I went to a wreath-making workshop at our friends, the Brusvens, Christmas tree farm. We'd wanted to go last year but ended up having other things come up on the designated day. This year we were determined to go.
It was a cold day and there was snow on the ground, so we bundled up and it was a good thing! I thought it would be indoors, and it sort of was, as it was in a barn. They did have big heaters on, but still, it was chilly!
No problem though, as we were busy the whole time and since we were excited, we stayed warm. Annette showed us what to do and then turned us loose with different types of branches. Ann and I shared a table and there were times we couldn't see the top of it. Branches, nippers to cut with, ribbon, extras to tie in. We were focused!
Here's my result, mounted on our front door today.
No comments:
Post a Comment