Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Cards and This 'n That

Today was Christmas card day.  As in getting them ready to send.  It finally dawned on me that if I was going to do the cards, I needed to get busy and write the official Christmas letter.  I down at my computer and then moaned to Dan, "What is there to write about in this crazy year?" He immediately rattled off several things.  "Wait!" I said. "Write that stuff down for me!"  He did, and using his notes, I got one written. I told him thank you.  (:

Here's the scene this afternoon (and yes, those are Susan Winget cards):


I got them all done and they are ready to go into the mailbox tomorrow morning.  Yay! 

After I posted yesterday's blog of the kitchen, I realized that the little angel garland didn't really show up in the cookbook cupboard photo so I took a closeup of them today.  They are so adorable and were handmade by Carol Galloway, a very talented artist from Cavendish.



And one more photo from the kitchen, on the wall just to the right of the angels.  Another gift from Bruder Bear and Karen, along with a small Santa ornament from my Secret Santa one year when I was teaching.  


And that's the rest of my kitchen.  ♥

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun tour of your kitchen!

    I actually wrote a letter this year, and had a similar thought, "What to say??" I actually found enough to fill a page, but then realized most of the recipients already know all about the happenings of my year. Oh well...mail is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I included the letter in your card as I figured you knew it all from reading here. Hope you don't feel left out! I'll send you one if you want.

      Delete