Apparently I recovered my mind after a night's sleep and I've amazed myself at what I've gotten done today. I cleaned the inside of the frig, removing everything from the door bins and washing them out followed by the shelves and drawers. It looks so tidy in there now. Orderly even. At least for a day or so!
Next up was deep cleaning the main bath upstairs, scouring the sink and the toidy so they sparkle. So that leads me to my next set of decorating photos. Christmas, even in the bathrooms.
The little lamp stays on twenty-four hours a day and gives a warm glow to a bath that has no outside window. The door to the bathroom is just to the right of this photo. Below is a view of the other side of the sink area, taken from the doorway.
Next up is a closeup of the quilted wall hanging I made using my embroidery machine. I'm still amazed I can do such large designs!
And last, this cute little snowman soap dispenser. Can't remember where I found him, but I love him!
Wow! You DID do a lot. I spent the day re-doing our Christmas tree. I still haven't baked Christmas cookies. It will happen.
ReplyDeleteI do tend to go a little wild some years in the cookie baking. I try to get them into the freezer so we don't eat them all up until we have "helpers"!
DeleteAnd then you also have a variety on hand. It's hard to provide a variety for a small group of adults.
DeleteI was wondering -- would you share the recipe for "Puddin' Head Gingerbread Cookies," Or is it a secret?
ReplyDeletePlease share how you made the beautiful machine embroidered wall hanging. Did it stitch out in one piece?
No secret. I'll post. :-)
DeleteJust realized I didn't address your question about the wall hanging. I have what's called a jumbo hoop for my 830 and that allowed me to stitch out the design in one piece. It's 7.75" x 11.95" so I don't think it will fit in the mega hoop. You do have the design--it comes with the pack that we did piece by piece and then stitched together--"And to All a Good Night."
DeleteThanks! I thought it looked like the same design. I like it! I was just wondering the other day if I was going to want newer technology in my sewing machines. Maybe, maybe not.
DeleteThat big hoop is a game changer for me and why I will keep that machine even though I usually use the Brother most of the time now. If it ever dies will I buy another just for that hoop? Probably!
Delete