Saturday, December 12, 2009

Really!

I never thought I'd do this. Must be my state of mind today. It's thirteen days until Christmas, and because of a variety of things, we are a bit (a bunch?) behind. Never mind. It will come anyway, and it's not about the "stuff" anyway. I have Mannheim Steamroller on my iPod and it's actually snowing outside, with predictions of 3 to 6 inches over the next day or so. Dan was able to get to the woods today and got a tree for the front porch and one for the living room. He had elbow surgery almost two weeks ago, and so we will wait to put the big one up in here. Hopefully Eric will be able to help tomorrow after church. (I'm hopeless at heavy stuff and besides, I'm needed to determine if it's straight in the stand.)

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment: YAY!!!! Great wallpaper, too. I look forward to the unfoldment of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this much has been fun. :-) I may not be getting my scrapbooking done, but this is kind of like scrapbooking online, which is why I had to start right out with cute graphics.

    ReplyDelete