Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Smile

Guess who showed up at Grammy's house today?

I can't resist kissing his head!

7 comments:

  1. That's a great picture!! Thanks for the meat. My family loved their dinner! (Eric's favorite casserole Mexican style)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Daniel show up by himself? Did he walk over? Lookin' like a boy instead of a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Kathy. He rode over in his carseat next to his brother Keaton, behind his Mom who drove. And yes, at 4 1/2 months, he looks very much a boy. He's rolling around and rolling over and loves to play under his little jumgle gym. Too fast goes the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, that would be *jungle* gym. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy typos! I didn't even notice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't notice the typo, either! You could have fooled us, Chris. A lucky grandma to have such a nice batch of boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Hallie--we are so blessed with our four grandsons. Today is Ryan's (Matt's son) *twelfth* birthday--where does the time go?

    As to typos, I have a spell checker on my google toolbar, but way too often I forget to use it...

    ReplyDelete