Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rip, Sew, Ponder, Smile

Well, the consensus seemed to be fix the "too much white" block, and so I did. And I just couldn't take the boo boo block for a number of reasons, so I redid it, too. Now I'm smiling. The two new blocks are on the bottom row, but have changed places.


For a while there I thought I'd lost the happiness of making these blocks, but as I just laid them out on the floor, the joy came back. :-) Now to decide on sashing and borders. Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

  1. Balance -- that's what you have there. Good job! I wonder what happened to the white block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Chris, I can't wait to see how you finish this! I like this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kathy and CJ. It's still on the floor right in front of me and I'm lovin' it. I learned some interesting new techniques on some of the blocks which made them even more fun.

    Kathy, the white block is in pieces. I had to take it apart to get the pink triangles out to use on the new block. I had tons of some fabrics left, but not of that pink. They were part of the border in the first block, but the size was the same as needed in the new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's kind a of like a puzzle to find the differences between the two. Scroll up look, scroll down look, oh there's one! I must be reading too many children's books!

    ReplyDelete