Sunday, January 20, 2019

Soggy Sunday

It's foggy and wet.  It's trying hard to snow but the temperature is just at the edge of freezing so it's what we call "snain".  I'm sure not far from here it's piling up, but here at the resort, it's a good day to snuggle in and drink something warm.  Maybe under a quilt!

I'm trying to muster up enough creativity to head to my sewing room and start something, anything! I found a cute winter quilt pattern at the BH&G We All Quilt website and think I'd like to make one.  I'm hoping I'll hike myself downstairs when I'm done here and start pulling fabric for it.  Here's a picture from the website:


Pretty cute, huh?  Here's a link to the pattern (click here).  There are lots of other cute patterns to choose from, too.

The other cute thing I found on the web today were these scissors:


I'm finding them irresistible and am ordering a pair pronto.  I use small scissors like these all the time and really need a pair next to each machine.  Here's a link for them (click here). 

So, now that I've put my purchases and project in print, I guess I'd better get busy!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment