Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!



The turkey is thawed, the big day is almost upon us, and we here at the Resort wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for!

6 comments:

  1. And to you and yours at the resort -- We hope you had a wonderful meal and that your weekend will be blessed with tasty leftovers and pleasant associations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have tons of leftovers and I'm planning to spend the resulting freed up time in my sewing room. At least as soon as I quit buying new designs on line!! $$$$!!

      Delete
    2. I need more info about these designs. From what outlet are you purchasing? I haven't bought anything yet -- still pondering.

      Delete
    3. Well...yesterday I happened to notice a 50% off sale on Christmas collections at OESD and so I bought a collection I'd almost purchased a few days ago. Score!!

      Then today they're having a "Flash Sale" with 40% off selected collections so I bought a couple baby ones. I make so many bibs and new designs will be a treat. Also, they had a super special for 100 designs and 1000 crystals for $25. I have the heat tool and the crystals used to be super expensive, so this was a win, win, win!! And of course I qualified for this month's free Christmas collection...

      Delete
  2. Were the designs downloads? Obviously, they'd have to mail the crystals. Sounds like a lot of fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get the deals, except for the $25 one, yes, they were all downloads. And I spent enough that I got free shipping.

      Oh, and I also spent a few $$ at Emblibrary earlier in the week. Got some cute things on the $1.39 weekly sale. Stitch, stitch, stitch!! LOL

      Delete