Actually, it's been done for a week or two, but then I fell prey to the bug. I finally got some photos taken and here is the machine embroidered wall hanging entitled, "And to All A Good Night!." I love it!
It was hard to get a good picture and still show the detail. The one above is taken on the dining room table, and the one below was when I managed to hang it on the wall. I'm not steady on the button, especially when I turn the camera ninety degrees, and I tossed picture after picture (thank goodness for digital!) and still managed to cut the top of this picture. Oh well!
I took it to the shop on Wednesday and it's on display there. I'm thinking we'll offer some type of class this summer.
What happened here? I was commenting and all of a sudden I was home on my own blog.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, as I was saying -- I had the privilege of seeing this piece while you were still working on it, and it is indeed special.
Some type of class? To make this?
Ha ha!! I pirated your blog!! No, not really. I'm always getting my fingers on the wrong keys that are apparently some code for something and strange things happen.
DeleteAnyway, yes, we're thinking I'll have some kind of class to do this. One day a month over the summer, or maybe one day a week for three weeks, or a weekend camp. The designs come with instructions, but they aren't well done, so I can offer some help and save some time and frustration.
It's a perfectly sincere image of Santa in his sleigh. That will be a timeless piece!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Hallie! It was fun to do, and I believe you're right--it is timeless. And sincere. :-)
Delete