But on to the title of this post. As most of my readers know, I teach an embroidery club at our little quilt shop every month. There are two sessions on the appointed day, and we have a great group of ladies at each one. Some months I have a project all planned out, and other months I have absolutely no idea what we will do. Thankfully, something will usually come to me albeit at the eleventh hour! We met last week for October, and miraculously by Saturday night, I had a plan for next month!! I got to work on it and I'm pleased with my project. There are a couple things I will change when I write the directions, but the bones are all there.
What, you ask, did I come up with? A cute little Christmas card holder!
I'm kinda in love with it. :-)
Thanks for posting this picture. Now I know what it looks like and can plan accordingly for the next session. And, as with all your projects, I will learn several things.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better.
How cute is that Chris!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteNina, thanks for dropping by!! I know how busy your days are! :-)
ReplyDeleteKathy, I put the picture up just for you! It's really easy to do and can easily be made longer. As I said, it's my prototype.