My summer decorations are all flag based since the holidays focus on our country: Memorial Day, Flag Day, the 4th of July, and Labor Day. Next to Christmas, it's my favorite time to decorate. And it's just about upon us!
By the way, Dan has taken to calling my new machine "Moby Stitch." Since it is a Great White Bernina, I think I like it!
LOL that's cute, Moby Stitch. Hehe! The little quilt is absolutely PERFECT there!
ReplyDeleteYou can get a lot of mileage out of flag-based decorations -- from Memorial Day to the Fourth of July to Labor Day. I suppose Americana works anytime.
ReplyDeleteCute flag. I can tell you're having fun.
Well, looks like Moby is making his mark!! I'm so happy that you're enjoying your new machine.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am lovin' the Snap Sack Kit - ALOT!
Nicely done, Chris. Moby is doing his job!!
Yoo hoo, Chris! Yoo hoo! Come away from Moby Stitch now. Take a break and show us what you're doing. Have you been going to bed at night or just stitching away?
ReplyDelete