Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heart Stoppin' TV

Whoa, I'm still trying to get my heart started after last night's NCIS. Yes, I'm hopelessly hooked on that show, have been since day one. Mark Harmon's smile? It's the best. And the season finale? Goodness! And now we have to wait until next fall to see what happens. Who invented cliffhangers?!?

I'm so glad Dan got home in time to watch. There's no way I can watch an intense (and potentially scary) TV show without him, and I couldn't bear to wait to find out what happened (that was before I knew how they were going to leave me dangling...)

And yes, I love the new NCIS: LA, too, but I haven't traveled as far with them; they're just not quite part of my "family" yet. But it's good, and I do really enjoy it.

CBS is bringing on a new show staring Tom Selleck, and I'm looking forward to checking it out. I loved Magnum, PI, and have all the shows on DVD, courtesy of my sweetheart who combed Shopkos throughout the area to surprise me. (Just another reason why I'm crazy about him!) And speaking of Tom, have you seen the Jesse Stone movies he makes for TV? They're sooo good. Even my mom asks me to tip her off so she can be sure to watch. Dan is especially a fan.

On a sad note, CBS has cancelled Numb3rs. We loved that show not so much for the action, but for the wonderful sense of family the main characters portrayed. It was good, and we will will miss it.

And now, your roving TV critic is signing off to do some stitching. Happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Jesse Stone can put his slippers by my bed anytime....ROFLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Harmon, oh yes indeed, he's right up there in the eye candy aisle! Yum!

    I've never heard of Jesse Stone, I better go see what I can find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm. I quit watching series tv years ago, but I didn't lose interest in television altogether. Yes, I actually turned into a documentary fan and old movie buff, though I'm not one to spout trivia. But I'll meet you where it counts -- in the sewing room, on a website, at TacoTime.

    ReplyDelete