Saturday, January 9, 2021

Big Day!

Yes, January 9th is a big day in our family.  Dan's and my anniversary and Daniel's birthday.  We're invited to Ann and Eric's tonight to celebrate our 49th and Daniel's 10th.  Yum, bring on the cake!

Here's a little reminder of the day D was born.  


Such a precious bundle, just like his brothers and cousin.  I cried when I realized they'd named him after Dan.  We had no idea.  

January 9th is a day filled with joy!  ♥

5 comments:

  1. I remember both occasions. Hard to believe the "BIG 5-0" is on the horizon. How could it happen to such a young couple?? And Daniel turning 10?! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth? And once upon a time I thought people married twenty-five years were old!! We had a wonderful time at Ann's tonight. So thankful!

      Delete
    2. Celebrating 25 years of marriage used to be a big deal -- these days, not so much. Happy to hear that you had such a good celebration of 49 (and 10).

      Delete
  2. Dark chocolate AND a baby? Someone in that photo is feeling very fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Papa Dan made sure he stopped at the store to buy that treat for Ann to celebrate a job well done. And that was before we knew Daniel's name!

      Delete