It's a gray day here at the Resort. It started out foggy, now it's just gray, bleak even, and rain is forecast for this afternoon. A good day to be indoors, with something warm and comforting to drink. In my case, pumpkin spice coffee with salted caramel creamer. Mmmm . . . she said with a smile.
But back to my post title. I've put up pictures of our front porch decorated for fall before, but this year we have something new. Years ago I made a wreath for the front door but I have been somewhat dissatisfied with it for a while. We have friends who have a Christmas tree farm outside a neighboring town and they also have a corresponding Christmas shop in their barn. The past couple of years they have added a fall festival and shop. I was perusing their website and noticed some gorgeous fall wreaths. I had to have one! And so I bought.
I love, love, love it. So beautiful and welcoming. It's the perfect addition to our little front porch which was swept clean yesterday courtesy of my sweet husband.
Yes, that poor old scarecrow is still there. He's tradition. ♥
Warmly inviting! Thanks for showing us.
ReplyDeleteI noticed that Albertsons has fresh Christmas wreaths now, but it just seemed too soon, so I didn't buy. I don't drink much coffee, but I do buy spicy creamers for our tea, and I bought some Swiss Miss Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate mix.
I'm with you! Christmas needs to come AFTER Thanksgiving. Poor Thanksgiving seems to get the short shrift.
DeleteHow is the Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate?