I finished another baby quilt this week and actually remembered to photograph it for posterity.
It's the same pattern as the last one I made, and truthfully, I'm excited to start another, this time for a girl. It's a fun pattern to make up and uses fat quarters for the larger focus fabrics. I'm about out of whites for the framing, so I may actually have to go fabric shopping. It's been fun to see how many quilts I can make from my stash. Kind of like a contest with myself.
Somehow (maybe through Pinterest?) I stumbled upon a site featuring the most amazing knits for dolls. The designer is Norwegian and has recently published a book of many of her patterns. I contacted them to see if it was available in English and was thrilled to find it was. The designer is Maalfrid Gausel and you can find many of her patterns on her website. Yes, I ordered the book. :-)
Not much else has been going on, but we're gearing up for Thanksgiving. We have family coming and it will be fun with visiting and of course, lots of food. We have much to be thankful for! ♥
Yay! You ordered the book. I know you'll love it. I visited the website. Isn't it great to share common interests with those of other nations? There are beautiful examples online.
ReplyDeleteIt's such fun that you're making these quilts from your stash. I know they will make some new mother very happy.