Hmmm, how did June fly by so quickly? Here it is the last day, and so in a valiant effort to improve my blogging I'm going to see if I can come up with a few coherent things to share.
I haven't made any new dresses for my dolls, but I did make an effort to take Ann Estelle's blue dress and make it suitable for Easter. I was thinking I would add lace and ribbons, but when I searched among my findings, I found a wire-edged dusty blue organdy ribbon that just seemed to say use me. So I did.
I loved using it to tie around her head and then just cut a piece to tie around her waist. It's not stitched on, so I can still make changes to the dress if I get inspired later on. Meanwhile, AE felt quite stylish for Easter.
Another thing I forgot to share was Ann's Mother's Day gift.
A plethora of new cloth napkins, which she knows I love, and my new favorite mug filled with lemoncello almonds from Costco. I had never tasted the almonds before and let me tell you, it was love at first bite! Mmmm...
And that's it for now!! ♥
Thanks for sharing. AE looks so charming in her Easter dress. And thanks for telling me about the napkins and pecans. Will you embroider the napkins, or are they good as they are? (Up to you, you know.)
ReplyDeleteThe napkins will stay as they are. Thanks for the compliment on AE and her dress. She did feel quite lovely in it. :-)
Delete