It's a beautiful, warm but not hot day here at the resort and we are enjoying a relaxing afternoon after some work here and there earlier in the day. I just took a lemon cheesecake out of my InstantPot and it will be a cool, tasty treat this evening.
I've started a new Americana table runner and it's well on its way. I may even get some stitching done on it today! The pattern is based on a Moda "Honeybun" pack which means width of fabric strips that are 1 1/2" wide. There are a lot of 1 1/2" squares in the design! Stay tuned for a post with pictures, hopefully in the next few days. ♥

Happy Fourth to you! It's the same sort of day here. We're grilling pork chops for dinner with chocolate cake for dessert. (I've done a little sewing today myself.)
ReplyDeleteWe had a wintery meal here--leftover rotisserie from Costco, stuffing, and brussels sprouts!! I did make a lemon cheesecake to celebrate the day.
Delete