I logged onto my blog last night and was dismayed to see my background had gone missing. I checked back several times and, yup, still missing. I tried going the the website of The Cutest Blog on the Block, which was my source, but it was inaccessible. I feared it had gone out of business.
When I checked this morning, I still had a stark white background so I tried another google search and found they had a page on Facebook. There I discovered that the site seemed to be alive and well (a post by the owner the day before) and several messages by others who had also lost their backgrounds. A later check showed that the owner had been unaware her website was down and a message that her techs were working on the problem. Since you can see that my background is back, you know they were successful! Yay!
And so, on to the bears and little boys. Sunday we entertained our three local grandsons while their parents attended a wedding in Coeur d'Alene. Cameron tuned right in to the Women's World Cup Soccer tournament, Keaton kept busy with Papa in the shop, and Daniel and I watched a little Curious George, played in the pea gravel and checked out the garden. While I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, a laughing Daniel called me into the living room and presented me with this scene, of which he was quite proud:
"Look at the bears!" he giggled. And don't you know they're still like that--it will be a while before this grammy will be able to right them. ♥

Who's to say they aren't right the way Daniel arranged them? Quite the sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm certain they'll stay this way for quite a while--probably til the next time he's here anyway. He often moves them around but I usually don't notice until after he's gone. Yes, he has quite the sense of humor. :-)
Delete