Wow, I can't believe what a slacker blogger I've been this month. But then again, there's only so much you can say about dusting, organizing shelves, and cleaning sinks. Yeah, it's been that exciting here this month.
But, this morning I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures. I try to do at least four posts per month, so stay tuned for a flurry in the next few days!
Meanwhile, I know Thursdays have become known in the internet world as "Throwback Thursday", but today I decided I would do a Thankful Thursday. So, in a few words and a few pictures, here goes:
I'm thankful for this perfect little ceramic bird I found last fall in a drugstore next to the shop where I get my hair cut. It makes me smile.
And I'm thankful for my trusty ancient NordicTrack. I can't believe that for the last one year and nine months, most days, I climb on it each morning and work away. It's a love/hate relationship, but still, I'm thankful!
Hope your day is as beautiful as it is here! ♥
Don't you just love it when you find (or make) that special thing that you just know is yours?
ReplyDeleteYou and the Nordic Track are an inspiration.
You're exactly right, Kath, about those special things. And sometimes it's the simplest of things--like that little bird.
ReplyDeleteAnd the NordicTrack? It's calling my name right now, so I guess I'd better go. Huff, huff, huff!!
And the other side of that coin is not to cling to what isn't you. Out go the cut glass bud vases.
DeleteI hear ya, sister!! (Hmm, wonder what I can go toss? LOL)
Delete