Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkins!

Somebody had way too much fun with a couple of bags of little pumpkins!

 Love these varigated ones!

Here's another with a tiny white one.  ♥

A whole basket full!

And another tiny white one.

Our local Safeway had mixed bags of these little guys for a pittance, so of course I had to buy one.  Then another, and then another for Ann.  They are just the perfect accent for fall and make me smile every time I see them. And yes, there are more scattered around the house, but I thought four pictures were enough.

It's October!!  ♥

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! And so are the quilted pieces under them.

    I might just have to stop by Safeway tomorrow, though I don't have the spots to decorate that you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kath! I went just looking for a couple of little orange ones and was so excited to find the mixed bags. I love, love the tiny white ones, although I'm not sure why. Hope you can find some, too, and then just the right spots to put them. Maybe you need to make a runner, too? They are so fun and quick, I think they're my favorite things to make.

      Delete
  2. I would love to do runners, but this year I'll be lucky if I finish the Halloween quilt -- and I do want to do that. Today I'm making Barbie clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Hallie! I love the little pumpkins; they're such bright, happy spots of the season. And when it's time for them to go, I just toss them in the trash and there's no storage!! Perfect all the way around! :-)

      Delete