Yes, there has been progress made on the scrap quilt. I have five of the rows joined together and I even have a plan for the borders!
Here's a quick picture I took tonight:
And on the knitting front, I finally worked in all the yarn ends on the dishclothes I've been knitting! Then as I played with them I had fun taking pictures of my finished products.
Wild and crazy knitted art! :-) And now I'm off to bed. It's late and I'm working at the shop tomorrow due to conflicting schedules in my week. Happy Tuesday!
Ooooooh! Progress! How pretty! The scrap quilt is lookin' good -- and the dishclothes are like pretty maids in a row. I like to crochet dishcloths but the knitted ones are better. Crochet works up heavier than knit.
ReplyDeleteThis new pattern goes so quickly! I finished another last night and even worked in the tails. Hooray for me!
DeleteToo bad the quilt is coming along as quickly...
Oh what fun goodies!!! Your scrappy is so pretty, Chris!
ReplyDeleteAnd those dishcloths - lucious colors!! Oh, what treasures!!! I hope your workday today wasn't too bad.
Hugs
Thanks, Cindy! That new dishcloth pattern has proved to be addictive and I can crank one out in no time. They're the perfect thing to do while watching TV with hubby at night.
DeleteAnd I have hopes for that crazy quilt!