The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here for the last four days and we've been working about the place. I even have scratches on my arms and hands to prove I've been pruning roses! Dan loves being out of doors, but me, not so much. Except in weather like this. Seventy degrees, sunny, and perfect.
I'll be back soon with a better post. Happy spring!
Hmmm. We must have missed the gorgeous weather. Outdoors is just a part of who Mike is, but like you, I am validated through stuff that I do indoors.
ReplyDeleteYes, you missed some lovely weather here. We even have some green leaves showing, which is quite nice for this time of year. Of course, it's been cold, windy, and blustery (hail, rain, etc.), since Saturday, but there have been periods of sun.
ReplyDeleteYes, we're very alike in our pursuits--I'm sure it's one reason our friendship has lasted through the years. :-)