Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


I know I just wrote yesterday, but I did want to wish my readers a blessed and happy new year!  I was reminded of this verse by a friend earlier today, so I want to share it:

‎"Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." --Philippians 3:13-14

Aren't we thankful we can always begin again? And it doesn't even have to be a new year.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute little girl. She looks so fresh -- just like a new beginning.

    When my first was a baby, 35 years ago, I read that until the baby is three months old, each day is a new beginning. I've pondered that often because I need to believe that each day is always a new beginning. If you're doing wrong, you can at once change your ways. If you want to drop a negative aspect of your character, you can resolve to do that immediately. Etc., etc.

    Thanks for this uplifting New Year's post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I think we all need to hear and remember this. Here is it January 2 and we've been given yet another day! :-)

      Delete