Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cough, Cough...

Yes, we here at the Resort have fallen prey to the dreaded cold, or 'flu.  Dan has had it for well over a week, and Friday I came down with it.  Buy stock in Kleenex!!

Hope to be back tomorrow, feeling better and with some pictures...or something.  Ahh choo!!  Sniff, sniff...

8 comments:

  1. Oh -- I'm sorry!! Hope you soon feel better. Stay warm. Drink plenty of tea and chicken broth. Enjoy a good Christmas story while you convalesce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing three out of four! Hmmm, chicken broth--I might have to try that. Yesterday I stayed in my jammies all day and I didn't get up today until after noon. Think I'll head for bed now.

    Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I think we are making progress over here, Eric returned from working saying he's feeling worse yet. I on the other hand have told my body that it can't get sick, someone has to run things around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh. I guess no one's running things around here. That can't be good...

    Stay well, Ann! I like your plan and hope it works. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Da-ta-ta-dah!!!! You all need elderberry syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, you may just have the answer!! You can start a whole new career and make your fortune. :-)

    P.S. Dan and I do feel much better today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo! Being sick is the pits. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Hallie. It comes and goes, but I'm certain it'll eventually be gone. I can't complain, I haven't had a long-lasting cold in years, just the sniffles for a day now and then.

    ReplyDelete