A few muttered meanderings from our little spot in the west
Those will be DISAPPEARING decorations. Yum!
Mmmmm&m, pun intended. What a great bowl they are in too ;)
Hallie, unfortunately, you're right!! And Ann, when I opened the china hutch to look for a bowl, there was the beautiful one from you--perfect! Mmmmmm&m. :-)
So simple -- yet so effective! How often should we replenish?
Kathy, I doctors write prescriptions and say PRN, which I think means as needed. I think the same applies to this decorating strategy. Fortunately, we don't need to replenish yet!
Those will be DISAPPEARING decorations. Yum!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm&m, pun intended. What a great bowl they are in too ;)
ReplyDeleteHallie, unfortunately, you're right!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Ann, when I opened the china hutch to look for a bowl, there was the beautiful one from you--perfect! Mmmmmm&m. :-)
So simple -- yet so effective! How often should we replenish?
ReplyDeleteKathy, I doctors write prescriptions and say PRN, which I think means as needed. I think the same applies to this decorating strategy. Fortunately, we don't need to replenish yet!
ReplyDelete