Here's my sweetie, shoveling the roof. The snow we got was wet as well as deep, and there's a chance it will rain soon, so he had to get it off. We don't relish the thought of our roof caving in. :-)
He spent most of the morning plowing out our driveway and then went across the street and plowed out our neighbors, then up the street to do another neighbor's driveway while they are in Hawaii (the dirty rats!) for three weeks. Dan mounts a blade on the front of our 4-wheeler each winter and it sure helps him get the job done.
I've been getting no sewing done since I finished up the bibs. Right now I can't seem to decide on a project to start, but I'm hoping to remedy that tomorrow. Stay tuned! (Now I'll have to come up with something so I can report back.)
We awoke to just a few inches of that wet stuff Tuesday morning and have had none since. Yesterday when I walked Nellie the temp was in mid-50s -- had to trade coat for light jacket.
ReplyDeleteThe bookmarks I made through "stitchin' with Chris" were a hit. Now I'm at crossroads and must move on or a buffalo will live here.
Boy, I know the buffalo problem. I did get a new project started yesterday, which I'll share in a day or so. How about you?
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed at the difference in our weather. Guess its that elevation thing. We have sun, but it's still cold. We have patches of bare ground and piles and piles of frozen stuff.