I got to watch Daniel Wednesday afternoon while Ann was at a meeting at church. Oh the joy!! I remembered to take my camera and was able to get some great photos.
I just know he's trying to say, "I love you too, Grammy!" in this one:
What a smile!
Being a Grammy is just the best!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute photos! I especially like his monkey shirt.
ReplyDeleteThose are great photos! What a change from two weeks ago! Fun times ahead. Nice of Ann and Eric to do this for you.
ReplyDeleteKathy, do you think Ann and Eric did this just for me? :-)
ReplyDeleteHallie, the monkey shirt *is* cute. He has the cutest clothes--they're really making adorable boy clothes these days. My favorite is the set that has a shirt that says "baby brother". The big boys love it.
I'm sure that knowing you would love to be a grammy again made Ann and Eric's adjustment easier. "A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." -- Carl Sandburg
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you have albums (I bet you do), but it would be fun to compare pictures of the other boys as babies and see the similarities. I assume little Dan looks like the others, yes?
ReplyDeleteKathy, yes, we were able to be excited with them. :-)
ReplyDeleteHallie, he looks like a cross between both boys. He's definitely their brother--big like Keaton, and more like Cameron in looks. He's two months old today and weighed in at 13lb 5oz and 24" long. He's a growing boy!
Chris, he is so beautiful and you sound like a proud Grammy. You are so blessed to be close by. I enjoyed our time yesterday. You are so special. Love you, Anne
ReplyDelete