Monday, September 27, 2010

Reporting In

It's Monday again and I'm heading out in a few minutes, but thought I'd do a little updating.

Here are dresses eleven and twelve for the Little Dresses for Africa. I had so much fun making them!


Here'a picture of the color on my favorite tree in our yard. It's right outside our bedroom window and each fall the leaves amaze me.


And I finished the downstairs pantry!


Happy Monday to you all!

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy! You must feel the satisfaction of accomplishment.

    The little dresses were a fun project. I hope to make a pillowcase dress for Emmy next year. She'll be a size 3 by then -- probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! It looks great. Inspires me to tackle our coat closet... maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are adorable, good for you Chris! Kudo on the pantry, it looks fantastic! Isn't that a wonderful feeling? I love organized closets... mine are often a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Pantry, Chris....just like those darling little dresses.

    My pantry is looking pretty poor these days. Not from being messy - from LACK of food. I best get to Costco.

    ReplyDelete