Meanwhile, here's a picture of our front porch sporting some of it's fall finery. Later, closer to October, we'll add a bale of hay and a scarecrow. And some Indian corn.
Some of our houses haven't had a front porch. I love having one again!
A few muttered meanderings from our little spot in the west
Some of our houses haven't had a front porch. I love having one again!
I took a closer look at the wallhanging, Chris. I love it. I believe the left side (where the tree and pumpkins are) is from a booklet I recently purchased where they're originally skinny banners.
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with yours.
Looks like Fall is well underway at your house.
Our current home doesn't have a front porch Chris, I never thought I would l miss it so much! Of course I don't have 100 acres filled with sheep down in the valley to gaze upon any more either... LOL
ReplyDeleteI'll be pressure cooking today too, corned beef. Love those pressure cookers!
German Elk sausage? Boy I'd love to sample that!
Porches are nice. In the words of a certain song -- ". . . the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be on your own front door."
ReplyDeleteWe saw the beginnings of fall color as we traveled the river road today.