We had snow in October, snow after Christmas, and now February has brought winter back in full force. We must have gotten at least a foot of snow last week, and almost every morning since then we've gotten up to more. Yesterday it snowed and this morning we had snow and wind.
It was amazing to watch. I'm attempting to insert a video of it, so we'll see how it does. UPDATE: I published and it seems to work just fine. It's fun to watch in full screen! Brrrrr!!
In two short days March will be upon us and I think I'm ready. Spring is starting to sound very good. ♥
Very good! Fun to watch the video. I tried to post one a couple of years ago but was unsuccessful. Perhaps I'll try again when we have interesting action.
ReplyDeleteI noticed that there was an option to insert a video so I decided to give it a try. I was amazed to have it work!
DeleteEspecially when Blogger seems clunkier than it used to be.
DeleteThat's for sure!!
DeleteFun!
ReplyDelete