No picture, because how many pictures of a dishwasher do you need to see?
We finally ran a load. (Is it bigger inside? Seems like we usually filled Brunhilda every day or two, but it took us four.) We decided to try the one-hour wash and see how it did before we bit the bullet and went for the two to three hour cycle. There were plates and forks with egg on them, a pyrex pan that had enchiladas baked in it plus having the left-overs run through the microwave, and the usual miscellany of a well-used kitchen. The silverware basket was stuffed.
So how did it do? It shut off in exactly an hour and we trooped right into the kitchen to check it out. Everything was spotless and shiny!! We were thrilled. We examined every dish and piece of silverware. Nary a spot. There's rising hope that this new one will be a winner!!
I can just see you and Dan traipsing into the kitchen to examine the clean dishes. I know all about that. I still marvel that the dishes come out of our dishwasher feeling "squeaky clean."
ReplyDeleteI will say that our defective Kenmore (Whirlpool) was better configured for my dishes than the Bosch we bought.
Yes, one thing I really like about this new one is how closely it resembles Brunhilde inside. Small differences, but still mostly familiar. When we looked at the only Bosche they had in stock (it was black . . .) I wasn't thrilled with the rack layout. And more good news: I ran it today and everything once again came out clean, even with bread dough on the mixer bowl and dough hook!
DeleteI'm super impressed! I'm a pre-washer--too afraid to put dishes in there with food stuck on. And it got EGG off?! Good purchase!
ReplyDeleteI know!! I think we're still in shock! But we've run it numerous times now and every single load has come out spotless on the 60-minute cycle.
Delete