March is such a strange month. Weather all over the place, daylight savings time kicks in (and kicks me!), and it's neither winter nor spring. But, it is what it is. Even the muse has been missing.
I have been reading lots of fun "cozy mysteries" on my iPad using Kindle Unlimited. I've kept up the subscription as it's less than ten dollars a month. You can hardly buy one paperback for that price and the library has been either closed or on weird hours due to the virus, so it's been a treat to be able to prowl for books and download whatever strikes my fancy. I'm currently on a series in England in the l930s.
The sewing room has actually been seeing a little of me and I'm working on a Christmas quilt from a kit Dan got me for Christmas. It's been a little slow going as the template that was sent to use with it had an error in it. It took some doing to get that settled and then I had to figure out how to line up the different pieces as they're triangles. Tricky to do to get them placed properly before stitching, but now that I've gotten the hang of it, I'm finding it fun. A learning process for certain though. In the picture below, only the top row of trees is done. Hard to tell since the white triangles between are the same color as my flannel backdrop.

I'm so glad your muse returned. I was going to call to her but decided that if she was sleeping, maybe I should let her be. Your muse is a "she," right?
ReplyDeleteReading and sewing sound like good activities for a rather cold March. It's another lovely quilt by Chris!
Yes, while I've never thought of it, I'm sure my muse is a "she", somewhat of a sprite I think. Which is why she tends to hide out when the weather is inhospitable (she doesn't seem to mind snowy days).
DeleteSprite! I love that word. I'm going to adopt it. It's perfect for the muse.
DeleteAlways glad to help! :-)
Delete