We have snow. Oh, do we have snow! And cold. Is it really March? Or did the calendar go backwards and we're back to January. Dan has plowed our driveway so many times that there's nowhere else to pile the snow. He shoveled the roof day before yesterday. The highs are in the twenties and the lows are single digits. Baby, it's cold outside!! But it's beautiful!
Not much else has been going on here. Our grandson Cameron left yesterday for six months in Kigali, Rwanda, with Youth With A Mission and that's kinda occupied my mind for the last week or so. He should have landed this morning (seven in the evening their time) after a twenty-two hour journey. Needless to say this grammy was traveling right along in her mind.
Oh, wait! I have been working on getting all my files transferred from my old computer to my new one. It's taking a while because I'm looking through all my folders to see what's actually in them and deleting stuff I know I'll never need or use. It's turning out to be quite time-consuming, but I think it'll be worth it.
Oh, wait! I have been working on getting all my files transferred from my old computer to my new one. It's taking a while because I'm looking through all my folders to see what's actually in them and deleting stuff I know I'll never need or use. It's turning out to be quite time-consuming, but I think it'll be worth it.
It's sunny out today and I'm thinking I need to go stitch a seam or two sometime today. I got a new doll pattern book recently and while I'd love to get started on a dress or two, I'm one of those crazy people who only has one project going at a time and I need to work on the Snowy Day quilt first. I saw this little picture on line today and it fits my day, I think.
Here's to a beautiful, sunny winter day in my sewing room--hopefully! ♥

Our valley isn't quite as cold as your elevation, nor do we have as much snow, but it's cold enough! And to think it's March!
ReplyDeleteI, too, have a project to finish before I can undertake the next thing, whatever that is. And there's never as much sewing as I think there should be. But -- we can still enjoy the patterns and books and dream on. That's half the fun!