I got my little wool applique stocking done! And it's hanging by the front door, where it is the perfect size.
Here's a view from a bit of a distance.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, the directions for this project were terrible. So, I sort of made this up as I went along, changing things I didn't like and doing what seemed right when I couldn't figure out what the directions were saying. I like it! ♥
I like it, too!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the frame?
The whole thing came as a kit from Connecting Threads! As much as I loved the stocking, I loved the frame, too!
DeleteYes - the whole thing is great and perfect for the spot. I didn't realize Connecting Threads has kits and such. I get their email updates but I guess I need to explore the site more carefully.
DeleteThe dark contrast against the wall really makes it POP. It's adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi Hallie! Thanks for the compliments! It turned out just right for the spot, didn't it? :-)
Delete