Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nothin' Much . . .

is going on here, hence the lack of posts.  Cooking, dusting (well, that's pretty amazing!), ironing, laundry; that about says it all.  And you thought the fun never ended here at Miller's Last Resort.  

I did capture this picture of the full moon rising over the butte the other night.  It was beautiful!  Love, love, love summer evenings.  What a gift!  ♥

  

4 comments:

  1. Great picture of that wonderful full moon. It was full here, too (LOL), but I didn't take a picture of it. Yes, we have particularly wonderful summer evenings and mornings, especially at the higher altitudes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine that! The same moon! LOL (Although sometimes it does absolutely amaze me that everyone in the world is looking at the same moon.) And yes, you're right--summer mornings are wonderful, too, but unlike you, I don't often see the cooler, early parts of them.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Hallie. We agree and often mention how thankful we are for it. That's what we see out our dining room window.

      Delete