Monday, June 3, 2013

Patriotic Summer

It's June and the house is decorated for summer.  My loyal readers will remember that I do a patriotic theme for the summer months so let the pictures begin:





It's a beautiful early summer morning here.  The mowing service is at work in our neighbor's yard, Dan is outside working, and the sky is blue and the windows are open. Welcome summer!  ♥

5 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful. If I were to choose a favorite, it would be the one on the coffee table.

    Yes, we have hope that summer is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. Seeing them all pictured is kind of fun.

      And today was another beautiful summer day!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, what a beautiful home, Chris!!! You are definitely in the patriotic mode. You're a red, white and blue inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, I just love decorating with Americana for the summer. Just seems to be the thing to do, and the colors are ones I gravitate to anyway. The flag is flying out front, too! :-)

      Delete