Ohh, I can't tell you how much I love this new runner! The fabric is so gorgeous (Sentiments by 3 Sisters for Moda) and the pattern (Waffletime by Atkinson Designs) is perfect when you have a beautiful focus fabric you don't want to cut into small pieces.
It's a perfect fit for the coffee table and I can hardly wait to have it there for Christmas. I have more of the fabric and plan to make a throw quilt. My first plan (before the table runner came on my radar) was to have the quilt as an accent for our bed for the holidays, but now I may want to use it in the living room. Of course, it has be made first! :-)
I have two embroidery clubs to teach today, so I'm off to get ready. Happy Thursday, friends and family!
My goodness! No time wasted. :) Are the white/Ivory squares around the edge all individual pieces?
ReplyDeleteHi Hallie! Yes, the light squares are all individual pieces. It was fun to make and her directions (Atkinson Designs) are always so clear that it was easy to make. Can't get much better than fun and easy.
DeleteFocus fabric -- new term for me, but I know what it means, and sometimes you have that in your stash. It looks great on your table. I hope you have enough of that fabric in your stash for all you want to do with it. I'd probably get more!
DeleteI am thinking I just might have to buy more. :-)
DeleteI'm prescient about these things, you know.
Delete