He loves balls! Tennis balls are just the right size for him to hold as he crawls around or climbs up and down the stairs. We had to buy more (hence the new container) because he took the last one home a few weeks ago--easy to hang onto while in his carseat. :-)
Yes, he's been walking for a couple of weeks. I've been remiss on my Daniel updates. He's been cutting the rest of his teeth which has been making him unhappy. Those eye teeth always seem to be hard for little ones. He'll have a mouthful shortly--sixteen teeth!
My boys walked at 9-10 months, but Hallie put it off until 15 months. We knew she could. I think she was just intimidate by all the blocks on the floor.
(I suppose I've done the "reply" thing wrong again. Oh well.)
Don't sweat the reply thing. I *do* like it though! Now I can reply directly to each comment and it's easier to follow a train of thought. I guess I had the right set-up, because when I read how to do it on another blog and then checked mine, it was already in place.
Ahhh, the smell of tennis balls!
ReplyDeleteHe loves balls! Tennis balls are just the right size for him to hold as he crawls around or climbs up and down the stairs. We had to buy more (hence the new container) because he took the last one home a few weeks ago--easy to hang onto while in his carseat. :-)
DeleteGreat pics of the little guy. Does he walk? I can't recall any info on that greatest of feats.
ReplyDeleteYes, he's been walking for a couple of weeks. I've been remiss on my Daniel updates. He's been cutting the rest of his teeth which has been making him unhappy. Those eye teeth always seem to be hard for little ones. He'll have a mouthful shortly--sixteen teeth!
Delete"The better to eat [you] with, my dear . . ."
ReplyDeleteMy boys walked at 9-10 months, but Hallie put it off until 15 months. We knew she could. I think she was just intimidate by all the blocks on the floor.
(I suppose I've done the "reply" thing wrong again. Oh well.)
Don't sweat the reply thing. I *do* like it though! Now I can reply directly to each comment and it's easier to follow a train of thought. I guess I had the right set-up, because when I read how to do it on another blog and then checked mine, it was already in place.
DeleteWow that is a really cute baby. His parents must be really smitten with him ;)
ReplyDeleteYa think?? ;-) His grandparents are!
Delete