Saturday, February 11, 2012

Winter... and Moby!

I just happened to look out the window a little bit ago and laughed to see huge flakes of snow falling.  Since it had been raining earlier, I assumed it would soon turn back.  I just looked again and realized it was still snowing and that it was beginning to cover the ground.  


I don't know how long it's going to last, but it surely has brightened up a dark and dreary day.  And now it's off to the laundry room, and hopefully, the sewing room.

Which reminds me!!  I totally forgot to mention that my Bernina 830, Moby, came home last month!  He seems to be completely recovered.  I'm hoping for no relapses.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Drizzly and dreary here, affecting the spirits of some. I have been doing things I love, though, so I'm fine.

    Wonderful to hear about Moby! I've been a good girl and kept my thoughts to myself, but -- well -- it just shouldn't have happened to *you*, of all people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Bernina released the 830 too soon. But I do love Moby and all the things it can do.

      Delete