The pies are made, the rolls are baked, the potato casserole is in the frig, and the little boys are in bed (but not asleep!). Christmas is upon us.
And most importantly, it's the birthday of Jesus.
But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:10
What a high-tech Grammy! Notice the iPod tastefully placed behind the pies!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Chris!!!
ReplyDeleteIf an iPod makes us high-tech, then I qualify for the status of "high-tech Grammy," too. Mike and I have been enjoying a colorful Christmas morning sunrise as we sit in the quietude of our living room, the Christmas tree our only light. Don't worry -- things will liven up. Today I'll finish making gift sacks. Merry Christmas to all of you.
ReplyDeleteThose are BEAUTIFUL pies. YUM! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Christmas wishes! We had a wonderful Christmas with family and lovely gifts. The ground was white, and we even woke up this morning to a little more snow.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how "high tech" I am, but I do love my iPod and my computer!!
They tasted even better than they looked! We had a lovely stay at the "resort"!
ReplyDelete