Can you see the gorgeous male and his sweet little wifey next to him?
We have many quail here at the resort and I love watching them. They trundle through our yard at various times, always a large group, usually in single line formation. And there's always one or two who seem to have trouble keeping up with the group. I always think they must have been sight-seeing and lost track of time. It makes me giggle as I watch them scurry, their top-knots bobbing away as their little feet hurry to catch up.
We have LOTS of quail as well, Chris. Scott and I just love when the babies line up, running behind their parents. Oh so cute.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Quail are the CUTEST!
ReplyDeleteYes, the quail are super-cute and so fun to watch. They seem to come and go on the farm. Years ago we watched a family of quail parade by the house and up into the grove. All of a sudden one of the little ones left the group and ran "out north" toward the outhouse. Pretty soon he came running back. We joked that "he had to go."
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, especially through a window!
It's unanimous! We all agree quail are adorable. Okay, we said cute. They're cute. :-)
ReplyDeleteKathy, I love your story! And I was amazed at how well the through-the-window pictures turned out, too.