Wow, almost two weeks since I've posted. I taught an embroidery camp at the quilt shop the weekend of the 13th and 14th and had embroidery club the 19th. Bruder Bear, Karen, and JR arrived on the 20th to move JR into his apartment for his sophomore year of college, and Will and Briana had a local wedding reception on the 21st. Grandson Ryan arrived the 18th and has been bouncing around between aunts and uncles and grandparents while Matt and Amy are on an Alaskan cruise to celebrate their 15th anniversary. Did I say time moves one?!? Does it ever!
Ryan is currently with us and just took off with Dan for an afternoon of target shooting with the .22's. He was excited. He was also happy to have a baggie of my "super yummy cookies"(his words).
Here's the guys:

And here's the cookies:

Must be time for one with a cup of tea. :-)
Oooh, save a cookie for me please!
ReplyDeleteTime does pass so quickly. I think I could easily live 500 years and not do everything I want to do!
Got milk?
ReplyDeleteOh -- I'm so glad you posted today. I have been looking for updates.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. The cookies look so lifelike. What kind are they? I have been avoiding baking due to the heat.
We were just remarking that it doesn't seem possible that daughter Hallie has been married one year. We're looking forward to hearing about the one-year anniversary event which Nick is planning for this weekend.
Those cookies look like they have two kinds of morsels--are they peanut butter and chocolate or perhaps butterscotch and chocolate? Yum!
ReplyDeleteNick and I enjoyed a trip to Victoria on the Clipper for our anniversary! We carried our 6-inch cake with us and everyone we encountered said, "Oh, good! You brought treats." We didn't feel inclined to share. :P
Hi Hallie! You have very good eyesight! They do indeed have two types of chips in them and I just wrote a new blog post with the recipe! :-) Enjoy.
ReplyDelete