Monday, April 26, 2010

Bagging It

I've been doing a little sewing and the project I just completed is this bag for display at the shop. I like it, although if I make another, I think I'll make some construction changes.


My other project (completed last week) is this cutie little bag--just right for holding my iPod.


Meanwhile, yesterday saw a new addition to my sewing room. Stay tuned for updates!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love a good tease. Cannot wait to hear about your "addition".

    How pretty your bag is!! And the Ipod holder - now THAT'S perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy took the words right out of my mouth. They're both fantastic, but the little one... YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOO! I'll bet I know what the surprise is. If it were me, it would probably take the place of blogging for a week.

    Great bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really crank out wonderful items, Aunt Chris! It's just amazing how much you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallie, I must do it!! Sewing is part of my makeup and cannot be denied. :-) You have skills that I couldn't even come close to--we've all got our gifts and if we're able to use them, we're blessed.

    ReplyDelete