Who knew when you get old-er (haha), working, even part-time, would leave one with so little time. I'm still filling in for our church secretary but I think tomorrow will be my last day. And I'm ready!
We did spend Monday and Tuesday of this week in McCall visiting with Bruder Bear and family. Niece Jennifer from Oklahoma with her two boys and nephew JR and wife Mariah, along with their two boys were all there, too. They were camping, but we choose to stay in a hotel. :-) Ann and Daniel went along with us as Ann loves to get together with her cousins and Daniel and Jenny's oldest are just eighteen days apart in age. We had a great time of visiting, meeting JR's baby Wes for the first time, and celebrating his son Bennett's second birthday. And even though camping, Karen came up with fabulous meals. She's amazing!
I'm well along on my new counted cross stitch picture and I'm enjoying it so much. Here's a shot of where I was a couple of days ago.

Thanks for the update on the reunion in McCall. Sounds like the best of both worlds -- outside with family, inside to bathe and sleep. Your cross stitch is lovely. -- Even when I wasn't so "old-er," working took the better part of my energy as well as my day.
ReplyDeleteSometimes when I get up around 7:30 or 8, I think, "I used to be at work by now!" And yes, the hotel was a good choice for us and of course Daniel made good use of the pool. :-)
Delete