Tuesday, November 10, 2020

And the Snow Came Down

 


And I'm thrilled I'm finally getting the camera figured out and was able to capture the snow as it fell.  It was so beautiful!  And yes, I had Christmas music playing.  ♥

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I knew you could do it. A lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, well I'm glad you thought I could do it. It's only been about six years that we've had this camera!

      Delete
    2. There are plenty of easy-to-use cameras out there if this one doesn't work for you. I just use the auto setting, point and shoot. That doesn't make me a photographer, but it allows me to concentrate on the picture rather than the mechanics of photography. Nevertheless -- good job!

      Delete
  2. Many people are starting the holiday cheer early this year, it seems. The weather was beautiful this last weekend, so Christmas lights have gone up. I'll put mine up on Thursday so long as it's not raining and then I'll be ready for the music, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually try to give Thanksgiving it due before heading into Christmas, but the snow was just too tempting. Christmas lights going up around here, too, but we'll wait until at least the weekend.

      Delete