Yesterday as I was making our bed, I glanced out the window and saw the beautiful leaves on the box elder tree, the branches where leaves had already fallen, and the raindrops clinging to those branches. The rain was pouring down and the sky was grey. But those leaves!
I abandoned the bed and went in search of the camera. I have lately tried to learn more about it and as I attempted to change settings, the batteries ran out. Drat!! Back to the bed. Then Dan showed up and rescued me by going downstairs and changing out the batteries. (Why do we not keep batteries upstairs? A good question to ponder. Maybe I'll bring some up today!)
With the bed made and camera back in action, I began again to try different settings. I've never been able to capture the leaf colors. I snapped, changed, snapped, changed, and finally, success!!
Good for you. I knew you had a photographer in you! Lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteBatteries -- We used rechargeable batteries for many years, and I was never in control of my own battery-operated things. Finally I bought a box of Duracells, put them in a kitchen cupboard, and never looked back. Need a battery, get a battery.
Yup, need a battery, get a battery. Now if I'd only remember to keep my phone and iPad and iPod charged!
Delete