Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Movin' Right Along

We've been busy little beavers elves today.  Dan cut our tree and brought it in (although we have yet to decorate it) and I got started on the cookies.  Two batches are chilling in the frig and another batch has been baked. Oh, and a pan of fudge is chilling in the frig, too.  Yum!!

The fudge recipe I use is a combination of two that I found on the internet.  I used the ingredients from a crockpot recipe (and I've done it that way in the past), and the method of another. It's so easy and only has four, count 'em, four ingredients!

Super Easy Fudge

3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla 

Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over medium heat
 and stir until chips are just melted.  Stir in butter and vanilla and pour into a
8 or 9" square pan which has been lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
Refrigerate 3 hours, until very firm.
Remove from foil and cut into small squares.
Store in covered container.  

So easy and so good!  ♥

2 comments: