Since I missed over a year in my blogging, I want to catch my readers up on my grandsons who are featured here now and then. They are growing up!
Grandson Ryan, the oldest of our four, son of Matt and Amy, graduated from high school in May of 2017, and is currently a sophomore at Notre Dame. Here's a photo of him giving his valedictory speech:
That same spring, our youngest, Daniel, son of Ann and Eric, graduated from kindergarten. Here he is in his little graduation gown (be still my heart!):
And this year, Cameron, Ann and Eric's oldest, graduated. He also was valedictorian of his class. We have some bright grandsons! Cameron has adopted an excellent British tradition and is taking a gap year and working while he ponders his college major.
And lest we forget Keaton, Ann and Eric's second, here he is receiving an award at the Awards Ceremony last spring as he finished his sophomore year of high school:
And it hardly needs to be said that each of these boys (with the exception of Daniel--for now!) tower over their Grammy. Waaay over! I sure am blessed by each of these wonderful young men.

Incredible! I am disoriented by the constant passing of time, but so pleased to see these young men doing well. Congratulations to all!
ReplyDeleteYou're so right--the constant passage of time is disorienting! How could I not be aging and they are getting all grown up?? Thanks for your nice words about our boys.
DeleteThanks for providing this nice catch-up. And thanks for coming back to your blog. I missed the camaraderie.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know if I would ever get back to it, but suddenly, I was in the mood! We'll see how it goes.
Delete