Well, actually, nothing! As is evidenced by the Christmas wallpaper still here on the blog. However, the entire house is still decorated for Christmas and probably will be for at least another week, so the wallpaper stays. :-)
We still have snow although none of it is new. It makes the days brighter and we love that. We often call January Janu-dreary so the white is much appreciated. And we wouldn't object to some more.
Don't know if I've mentioned that Dan, with son-in-law Eric's help, got the shower stall installed over Thanksgiving. They also got the new sheetrock up around it. Over the next few weeks Dan got it taped and mudded and finally textured. After Christmas he got it primed and painted. Now we await our shower door which seems to be lost in limbo-land somewhere. Hmm, I need to call about that again.
I'm pondering my next sewing project. I've been digging through my quilting books and have seen many things I'd like to make; deciding is the next step.
First up, however, is the laundry. The excitement never ends here. ♥
Oh! Deciding is so hard! I'm a bit lost myself. I want to cut out something new but feel I should finish something old but I can't remember what it is.
ReplyDeleteI'm anxiously waiting to hear that you took your first shower in your new stall. I helped Mike install a shower door at the farm. After that, we decided a curtain in the downstairs bath was just fine.
I'm looking around the house for "holes" that need filling and then looking back at my books for ideas.
DeleteMeanwhile, the shower door came in and Dan is in progress. Eric is coming over tomorrow night to help him actually hang it on the frame. (He knows his wife will be of no help.)