We were forecast to get between 1-3 inches of snow last night. I awoke early this morning to the sound of the snow plow and thought they must be desperate for a little work. When I got up, I opened our bedroom curtains to this:
It appears when all is said and done (it snowed for a few more hours) that we have about seven inches!
See that dark spot on the lower middle left? That's our well which normally sticks up about two feet. It has a lovely mushroom cap of snow. :-)
What a beautiful day!! Now if only our 4-wheeler wasn't in the shop!! Normally we have a plow attached to the front so Dan can do our driveway. Maybe it'll be ready today? She said hopefully. ♥
It's beautiful. We had planned to go to the farm for a couple of days, but I suggested we stay home. Instead we shopped and I finished the little nightgown.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a well-spent day. I did a little sewing too, and tonight we went to the Christmas program at the big boys' school. Tomorrow night is the D-man's. We're on the program circuit! :-)
Delete